The Lodge has been hosting a variety of guests with a disability for years within our 13 barrier free guestrooms. Please click on the rooms to the right to determine which room may best suit your particular needs and please call our reservationists to specifically check availability for the room number of your choice. We will be happy to "hard block" that very room number for you so you are assured to have what you need. Please call us toll free at 855-652-7200
Bavarian Inn Lodge is a treasure in the heart of downtown Frankenmuth — Michigan’s #1 tourist attraction. Nestled on the banks of the beautiful Cass River, the Lodge is a world-class getaway destination for families and couples, and was voted Best Hotel with Meeting and Event Space by Michigan Meeting and Events readers in 2006.
Family-owned and run for four generations, we’re known for our exceptional hospitality, superb amenities, authentic Bavarian architecture and décor, and in-depth knowledge of FUN — we’ve got seven acres of it under one roof!
- 360 European-themed guest rooms, including whirlpool and family suites
- Indoor waterpark with four indoor pools, three whirlpools and two water slides
- Four tennis courts (two with nighttime play)
- Three-story European-style courtyard with one indoor pool and whirlpool reserved especially for adults
- 18-hole indoor miniature golf
- The largest Family Fun Center in any Midwest hotel with 100+ video and redemption games, air hockey, and pool tables
- Two-story Children’s Village play area
- Two lounges, two restaurants, two gift shops (stop in at Michael’s Gift Shop to check out board games galore), and a coffee bar!
- Free live nightly entertainment including sing-alongs and Karaoke
- An abundance of public areas for your family or group to gather and socialize
- More Photo's and Info